Amazon Canada has the Hisense 55 inch 4K Ultra HD Dolby Vision HDR10 VIDAA Smart TV (55A6GV) on sale for only $498.00 right now (regularly $623.94).
Here you can read the review from rtings.com.
Also on sale are the 50″ and 43″ models:
WORKS WITH GOOGLE ASSISTANT With four times more pixels (8.3 million) than standard high-definition TV’s, the Hisense A6 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart TV is built to deliver bright colors and rich contrast in a slim-bezel frame. Dolby Vision HDR* technology maximizes brightness, the UHD upscaler brings lower resolution content as close to 4K as possible, and Motion Rate 120 keeps up with the fastest sports, movies and 4K gaming. This series also comes with tons of built-in apps via the Hisense Smart Platform (VIDAA OS), making it easier than ever to personalize your entertainment experience. Wirelessly connect a soundbar or headphones to enhance your audio experience with Bluetooth Audio.
- 4K Resolution – 3840 X 2160 UHD UPSCALER NOISE REDUCTION. See what you’ve been missing on the crisp, clear picture that’s 4x the resolution of Full HD. Pair this with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight, and you get a sharper, more colourful picture.
- Dolby Vision HDR – Never miss a moment on screen. Expanded range between the darkest and brightest parts on screen are enhanced, giving you a more true-to-life picture – with all the details.
- DTS Virtual:X – This TV is equipped with a versatile advanced post-processing package that creates an immersive audio experience that includes psychoacoustic bass enhancements and multichannel virtual surround sound. Experience more lifelike, multidimensional sound with DTS Virtual:X.
- Works with the Google Assistant – The Hisense A6GV VIDAA Smart TV makes it easier to get more from your TV. Ask Google assistant to control your TV, get recommendations of what to watch, dim the lights, and more with your voice.
- Game Mode – More exciting gaming experience. Game mode significantly reducing input lag and can drop to as little as 16ms*.
- Amazon Alexa Built In – Amazon Alexa is always getting smarter, delivering new capabilities to your device automatically. The more you use Alexa, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary.