The Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness Tracker is currently on sale at Amazon Canada. Right now you only pay $169.00 (regularly $229.95).
Here you can read the review from The Verge.
Fitbit Charge 5 + Premium connects the dots between your activity, sleep and stress so you can make the best decisions for your body, mind and health. It all starts with your 6-month Premium membership and Daily Readiness, a score based on activity, sleep and heart rate variability (HRV) that helps you optimize your workout routine. Your score comes with personalized activity recommendations: low means go easy and recover—light yoga, deep breathing—while a high score gives you the green light to go all out. Enhance your recovery routine with advanced stress-management tools like the on-wrist EDA sensor. Stay ahead of heart health with atrial fibrillation (AFib) heart rhythm assessments using the on-wrist ECG app. And you’ll always have motivation to reach new goals with hundreds of guided workouts, a gallery of refreshing mindfulness sessions plus the fitness features you know and love like Active Zone Minutes and built-in GPS.
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- Track your heart health with high & low heart rate notifications and a compatible ECG app (The Fitbit ECG app is available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details)
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being)
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app